Mobile Banking & Deposit
It’s a phone, it’s a camera, it’s a’ easy way to do your banking! With our itsaeasy Town & Country Bank Mobile App, you can securely:
- View account balances
- Transfer money between your deposit accounts
- Pay bills
- Check transactions and account history.
- And, deposit checks when approved for itsaeasy Town & Country Bank Mobile Deposit
As we like to say...“itsa easy to manage your finances” anywhere, anytime using your mobile device.
Quick Start for Mobile Banking:
- Get the ID & PIN you use to access your Town & Country Bank Online Banking.
- Download the App for your smart device & follow instructions to activate: itsaeasy Town & Country Bank Mobile Banking for iPhone, iPad, iTouch itsaeasy Town & Country Bank Mobile Banking for Android
Quick Start for Mobile Deposit:Contact your Bank to activate itsaeasy Mobile Deposit:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mobile users are required to use Town & Country Bank Online Banking. itsaeasy Mobile Deposit is a feature of itsaeasy Town & Country Bank Mobile Banking. Mobile Deposit users need to have downloaded the itsaeasy Town & Country Bank Mobile Banking App. Contact your Bank to open an account and/or enroll in online banking/mobile banking. itsaeasy Town & Country Bank Mobile Banking and Deposit are free* for clients of Town & Country Bank. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details, including information on funds availability. Wireless carrier fees may apply for Mobile Deposit. Requires at least a 2-megapixel camera.
*Your wireless service provider may charge connectivity and usage fees. Please contact them for rates and details.
Apple, iPad, and iTouch and are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
itsaeasy is a registered trademark of Partnership Community Bancshares, Inc.